Earl Kevin Ongyot
To build a career in an industry that will enhance and utilize my expertise, training, and skills in system applications and products in data processing, while making a significant contribution to the success of the institution.
- Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
- Microsoft Certified: Microsoft Fundamentals (MS-900)
- Google: Certificate for Operating Systems and You ‘Becoming a Power User’
- Google: Certificate for The Bits and Bytes of Computer Networking
- Google: Certificate for Technical Support Fundamentals
Software Engineer for Application and Cloud Accenture, Inc.
January 2023 – June 2023
- Design and code applications in line with functional and technical programming standards.
- Ensure applications are operating according to service commitments.
- Analyze, design, build, and/or test new components or enhancements to existing modules, including reporting and analysis capabilities.
Technical Support Specialist TaskUs
January 2022 – January 2023
- Work at any stage on a technology transformation project. Identify scope, define requirements and create functional and/or technical specifications.
- Use expertise to develop and support proof of concepts, estimates, and conceptual designs.
- Recognized for their deep functional, industry or offering expertise and domain knowledge.
Technical Support Specialist II SYKES Philippines
August 2018 – August 2021
- Design hardware solutions to address specific business requirements. Gather and interpret user and system requirements.
- Devel6op system specifications and interfaces for complex components.
- Lead delivery of application design and communicate vision to application development teams.
- Develop and implement testing plans.
Tertiary: STI College – Global City
Bachelor of Science in Information and Technology
June 2016 - August 2022 | Philippines